Bay Mechanical is a Siemens® Solutions Partner. This means we provide custom building automation system solutions that leverage standard and openly available solutions for integration and access to data and the Internet of Things (IoT). The Siemens system leverages the best of standard protocols, such as BACnet, Modbus, OPC, LonTalk, plus IT standards and vendor specific proprietary solutions with the latest technology.
Building Automation System Benefits:
- Occupant Comfort - Temperature, Humidity, Ventilation, Lighting
- Equipment Optimization - Schedules, Preventive Maintenance, Load Management
- Building Optimization - Free Cooling, Central Plant Interoperability, Building Pressurization
- Management Efficiencies - Asset Management, Energy Management, Reduced Operating Costs, Reduced Equipment Downtime
Key Building Automation System Functions:
- Improves and documents building environment
- Reduces heating, ventilation, and cooling costs through improved sub-system management
- Reduces time required to monitor and manage building operation
- Allows support and diagnostics from remote location
We have access to the full line of Siemens® HVAC components including sensors, control valves, variable frequency drives, etc.
Bay Mechanical provides an extensive range of electrical and controls installation services, including installation of Direct Digital Control Systems, Medical Gas Alarm Systems, Lighting Control Systems, Emergency Power Backup Systems, and many more.